Tuesday 6 November 2012

Dear First Reader,

Having dallied around about starting a blog for what must be months now, blaming all manner of things from technological lapses to having too much reading, I've finally run out of excuses, so here we are.  You can expect to read mostly about fashion, from high street shopping splurges to costume museum outings, with a splattering of lifestyle and perhaps a few extremely novice beauty opinions/questions/experiments along the way.

I suppose that's about all for now - the rest, only time will tell - but if you are reading already then please let me begin with a thank you...

With Thanks (and lots of it),
Elise.

P.s. In case you were wondering, the blog name comes from a slight twist on The Cure's A Letter To Elise.  I'm sorry, cheesy I know; I was stuck for ideas.  Although thinking about it now, the fact that the song opens with "Oh Elise it doesn't matter what you say" probably isn't such a good omen... sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I love finding bloggers who have just started up around the same time as me! It feels like a little support network haha, always nice to know however much you faff about putting off starting there's always others doing the same thing! Looking good so far! :)
    http://fashionsings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete