Saturday 17 November 2012

The Daily Bread #10 - Lovestruck Saturdays



Dress -  Lovestruck
Jumper -  H&M
Shoes - Topshop
Scarf - Vintage
Belt - River Island

And once again, I forgot to take pictures until the light was fading.  My resolution for next week is to be a bit more organised on this front.

I decided to utilise a few older pieces today.  I had this dress as for last New Year's Eve but it's just been sitting in my wardrobe since as I've gone off the style of it for nights out.  However, I do still love the colour and material so thought it could be used as a skirt for a Saturday daytime look.  If you haven't come across Lovestruck before I'd really recommend a look at their website.  I found this dress in the small selection sold in Wardrobe, Northampton, but they have a much larger range of beautiful pieces on the website. The jumper was an H&M bargain last winter and has been worn to death.  It's so useful for going over dresses because the cropped style avoids the strange shape I seem to become when I use longer jumpers.

Just a short post because I'm off for some more festive fun now.  Is November too early to be saying such things?  Ah well.

With some jingle bell rock,
Elise.



8 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful outfit. You're looking amazing!

    Take a look:
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    What about following each other?

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great..love the dress

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. pfff i wish i lived in UK, so many cool places to shop :(
    Nice outfit though!

    Love ♥

    www.ombelineplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of that skirt is stunning!

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style feels so right to me, love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit! i love the colour of your skirt :)

    Chloe xo

    www.bloominfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit so much! You look stunning! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    Kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it....you've got such 'your own style' and it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete