Friday 9 November 2012

The Daily Bread #4


Cardigan - Primark (w/ vintage buttons)
Blouse - H&M
Shorts - Vintage Levi 
Belt - River Island

Today's outfit is so super casual and uninspired that I was tempted to not even post it but I promised myself to post every day, so here we are!  I've had quite a productive day but  I haven't left my building and this evening is only involving a lesson in beer pong in my friend's room, which I anticipate will end quite messily so don't plan to dress up for.

I've had both the top, belt and cardigan for years now (I promise I do actually buy clothes, this week just seems to involve a lot of skeletons coming out of the closet).  The cardigan is from the Primark men's section but I can't explain how much it's been worn as, for me, it's the perfect fit for a slouchy cardigan.  I have just realised that you can't actually see the buttons but I'll photograph them another day.  I just raided my auntie's incredible selection of vintage buttons and it has six assorted ones now.  My auntie could tell you the story and history of each individual button, and often does, which is something I love.

I slathered my hair in coconut oil before I went to bed last night and it's now dried into this delightful bouffant.  Sigh.  I'm being good though and am going to live with it for today, as I don't think a day hanging around the building is really worthy of hair death, more's the pity.

I also placed a sneaky ASOS order earlier and I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to the arrival of three, hopefully, very exciting items.  

Happy Friday,
Elise.

No comments:

Post a Comment